250 minutes
100 txts
1mb data for internet
for £25 a month.

I've now just done a deal to get......

600 mins
1000txts
unlimited internet usage
and a free HTC Touch Diamond phone (£150 normally to upgrade to this on my contract)
all for £20 a month!!

Just goes to show what you can get if you're persistent. Took me 3 calls to retentions to get this. Smiley Tongue
Anonymous

A Good deal at last - Cheers o2

Wow, well done! Exactly how persistent did you have to be Smiley Tongue

When I upgraded I got a lady with an utterly bored-to-death tone of voice telling me I cannot negotiate or haggle with the existing contract plans, prices and handsets on offer
Smiley Indifferent
Highlighted
Anonymous

I called them the first time and got put through to retentions and they said they couldn't do anything for me, so I said thanks and ordered my PAC code.

I then called them again to say I'd found a deal elsewhere, and that I had my pac code in hand and they were'nt really bothered this time either.

I called them today and said I'm about to sign up elsewhere and can you match a deal. I had a great guy who done everything to help, and he gave me this deal. I didn't really have to try if I'm honest, just 3 x 10 minute phone calls to them.

It seems that some in retentions are there to do a job, there are others that do their job well.
Anonymous

I called them the first time and got put through to retentions and they said they couldn't do anything for me, so I said thanks and ordered my PAC code.
I then called them again to say I'd found a deal elsewhere, and that I had my pac code in hand and they were'nt really bothered this time either.
I called them today and said I'm about to sign up elsewhere and can you match a deal. I had a great guy who done everything to help, and he gave me this deal. I didn't really have to try if I'm honest, just 3 x 10 minute phone calls to them.
It seems that some in retentions are there to do a job, there are others that do their job well.

To be honest the others did their job well too, really.

o2 cant just go in and offer you this for £20 a month straight off, the fact that you ordered your PAC and still wasnt offered a deal the 2rd time round also shows that they were prepared to lose your custom.

But it seems that you were wanting to stay with o2 in the long run, otherwise you porbably would have just used your PAC straight away instead of ringing retnetions twice before you got the deal you were looking for Smiley Very Happy
Anonymous

Yes, I did want to stay with O2. I run a Firework Display Company, and am regularly in far flung locations in the middle of nowhere, and I've never been without signal with O2, but many of my crews on other networks have always had to ask to use my phone in these circumstances.

I could quite as easily gone to Orange or Voda to get the Phone I really wanted, but thought it best to stick with the network you know.

After receiving this deal, it will take me a lot to leave them... thank you O2 Smiley Happy
Anonymous

I just sealed another great deal with o2 for my wifes phone.

I renewed the contract on her Talker 20 tariff without even thinking about it, then I got the deal for my own contract as above. So I thought I'd try to change the deal for my wifes phone..... she was getting 125 mins and 50 txt for £20 per month. I called retentions and without any hassle at all, even though I'd already renewed it on her old deal, she's now got 600 mins, 1000 txt, and a choice of any of the boltons, all still for £20 per month.

Another good result. Cheers O2 Smiley Happy
Anonymous

thats a great deal Smiley Happy lucky you hey
Anonymous

Anyone got any good deals on the iPhone??