Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! New phone

Need a new phone…old contact finished,can you help please?

Bobrob49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel phone contract

Hi I’m after cancelling my phone contract but I need to know what left to pay off

Pau by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

moblie data

Hi when I turn off my WiFi my mobile data won't work, I have just upgraded my tablet and 5g network but my data won't work any advice please

Adele79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot transfer my old number online

Hi,I’ve moved from EE and I have my pac code but every time I try to fill in the online form I’ll get an email saying it’s been rejected for one reason or another. Due to work I’m finding it difficult to find the time to wait on the phone any help?

Dan86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi I ordered a tablet yesterday I then got an email to say it was out of stock

Keep My Number Form

How ,long does it take to fix an online form. Even though O2 have got their 'best technicians' on the case the form has been down for over a week (see message below) Oops. Something went wrong.We've got our best technicians on the case. Try again, or...

Kino by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade sim

Hello would any body be able to help me please think iv just made a mistake I am on a monthly plan and I wanted to upgrade my tariff to more internet but bye the looks of it iv just order a hole new sim it said I could upgrade now so I did it and it ...

Jev0121 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay by Monzo card

I payed my bill Sunday, now bin cut off and on Monzo it’s saying my bill money is set aside for upto 8 days till o2 collect the money how can I get them to do this

SMS not sending from new iPhone 13

New iphone 13 arrived today. yesterday agreed to renew contract with O2. Bolt on for 50 SMS a month but they won’t go through. Can someone help please? Tried chat but you are busy and if I call 202 you cut the call. Not happy

SueK2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos