Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! o2 bolt ons

I would like to cancel a bolt on that I can't see on the website, currently I'm paying for Disney+ through O2 and I would like to cancel it but I can't see the bolt on on my O2. thank you.

Resolved! iPhone 15 Pro

I'm due an upgrade in September, is it possible to reserve an iPhone 15 Pro (in space/grey or black) on the release date?

Steve1970 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multisave

Hi,I have just upgraded my phone to a Google Pixel 7, and my husband's old contract has ended with Virgin so I wanted to obtain a new phone for him and link it with mine in order to obtain the multisave discount. Does he have to order the phone then ...

Shelly52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t connect to O2 after number port

Ported a number from an O2 business iphone to a different O2 pay monthly iphone. Number Swap seemed to go ok, original SIM stopped working in business phone, but new SIM won’t connect to O2 in new phone . Put new SIM back in old phone, picks up O2 an...

scalehill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bills

Good morning,I would just like to understand why my bills have gone up since I paid for my device?I can see charges for sending photos, I probably didn't realise this, but even so my bills have gone up a lot in the last 2 months.Please can my account...

Charges3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

mobile account

Hi, my number is [Removed]. I was with o2 for a long time, then o2 phoned me end of May / early June and I moved to a new contract, but it seems like this contract is not with o2 and I don't know who I am paying.

Louise26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returned handset, but still being pursued for payment.

Hi, Does anyone have a alternate way of contacting customer services that is not the phone, and might lead to a clear answer?After about 10 calls, and still no solution to the below I am losing patience. Long story short, I ordered an upgrade in late...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! free Samsung earbuds

I was supposed to get free Samsung ear buds when i upgraded my phone, but I still have not received them a month after I signed the upgrade.

Boldon61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order Stuck at Credit Check

Hi,I've been with O2 since BT Cellnet days and I'm trying to place an order for a second phone for my son who starts secondary school soon.I placed the order last Tuesday (4th July) and it was referred to the credit check team. The email I received s...

Resolved! Phone upgrade

Hi all recently updated my phone and received today but asked to keep my old number which was still with 02 but have had a message with a new phone number saying I had not set a spend cap and received a new sim card. Does this mean they have not kept...