Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changing from standard to MicroSim

I've been with O2 since around 2002 and still got the old standard sim card, on a 30 day sim only (600m, 1200 text, unlimited web bolt on) for £20... I've recently got a nexus 5 (and a microsim), and so want to either move this sim only onto it, or s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cost of Text Messages in the USA

I have a phone on the "online simplicity 10 12 month" package. which includes unlimited texts. I've just noticed that in January I was charged 40p per text while in the USA. Is this right? How can I reduce this cost on a future trip?

ejfield by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! reading my texts online.?

can i read my texts online ? my sim has been damaged is there any way to access my text messages online ?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is there a definitive list of blocked ports please?

Hi All, I'd like to know if there's a definitive list of ports that are blocked by O2 (or more likely, a list of open ports!).I run a number of online services from home on a hobby basis and have recently set up a Radicale calDAV server running on po...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recommending someone to o2?

I'm looking to join o2 in the very near future and my wife has been a loyal customer for 10 years plus. i was wondering if there are any incentives for her recommending me to you? im in abit of a pickle with my current provider Vodafone who cant prov...

• 18 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! 3G [data allowance] availability & cost

It is a disgrace. I have been an o2 customer for years and never have I felt so robbed. My tarrif allows me 1GB of data every month. Now unless your streaming movies or downloading a tireless amount of music 1GB of data is more than enough for the av...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! going abroad

my wife and I are going to spain, is there a special deal for using our phone

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling To Turkey

I pay £10 a month on The Pay & Go Go Go and I now get 1000 text 150 mins and 500MB a month. I will get this allowance credited to my phone the day after I fly to Turkey. How does this work abroad? I know the tarriffs are a lot more than here in Engla...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! message centre

Hi, I switched from contract to PAY but my message centre number is still the contract one. When I change it payg one it goes back to contract one when phone is reset

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos