Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Awaiting carrier pickup DHL

Hi to all and a good morning too! Ordered a galaxy watch 5 yesterday, advised delivery would be today. Got the despatch email and tracking number last night. Email again confirmed today as delivery date 17/7/23. Status has remained as awaiting carrie...

N4Th by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No mobile data since upgrade

I have upgraded my contract to get a Galaxy Tab. Since the upgrade I am unable to use mobile data or receive calls. Text works fine. I have reset phone multiple times, reset APN profiles. Nothing seems to help. Cannot use the O2 help chat as it just ...

xiztrn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! vat invoice

I used to get VAT invoices, but they stopped 3 months ago. Why? I still need them.

RGB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Contract

I have visited my local store to ask that my contract is ended with O2 to be told I have to ring up myself to do this. I do not use the O2 Sim as I am with Vodafone and the O2 sim came with Virgin Contract and wasn't wanted. How do I cancel this as t...

GretnaGal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer of Ownership

Hi, I've had a phone contract in my dad's name for probably about a decade. I have decided to change this to be in my own name. After s conversation with one of the representatives, I took out a new contract and requested a transfer. I was told this ...

Ader22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement Sim Card

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions, I lost my phone last week, I have a replacement phone coming this week and need a new sim card, there's an issue though the address on my account is my old address and I don't have my mobile to get the se...

BWood by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraudulent transactions on bill

I have received my latest bill and I have been hacked. My Grand-daughters roblox account has been hacked and somehow it has resulted in all of these Apple charges. I do not use iTunes, I have a Samsung phone. I have contacted both roblox and apple, t...