cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£20 christmas bonus

Anonymous
Not applicable

is it just me that hasnt or has any one else recieved there bonus they were promised ??? 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

that is pants....was promised a £20 M & S voucher when i bought phone in o2 shop  on 20-12-13    samsung galaxy fame....bought top up of £10 at same time.....NO M & S VOUCHER....skanks   ..ps when i phoned to complain about phone on 8 jan ....no need to text xmas to ...... i've done that for you......but i check today...no £20 o2 rewards....no £20 m & s voucher...**bleep**ty phone is going back to them

Message 11 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

that is pants....was promised a £20 M & S voucher when i bought phone in o2 shop  on 20-12-13    samsung galaxy fame....bought top up of £10 at same time.....NO M & S VOUCHER....skanks   ..ps when i phoned to complain about phone on 8 jan ....no need to text xmas to ...... i've done that for you......but i check today...no £20 o2 rewards....no £20 m & s voucher...**bleep**ty phone is going back to them

Hi,

I can only suggest phoning o2 on 4445 from your phone or ring them From a landline 0844 809 0202 5p / min

You can put your complaint in writing via the online complaints procedure if you feel that the vouchers offer you mention have not been met and you meet the criteria to be allowed them.

Complaint Link : http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref%28User%29:str%28Mobile%29,CASE=13668

Message 12 of 14

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/pay-and-go-20-pound-o2-rewards-christmas-promotion-te... is the t&c for the offer

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 13 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
When you buy the handset you get a leaflet with instructions of how to claim the £20. So you mean you didn't send the text? Or have you and still not got it? The reward credit is only just starting to go on as there had to be checks made to make sure people qualified.

I'm not sure where you have got the M&S voucher from as I've checked all the promotions and there wasn't one that I can see, unless you mean you can turn the reward into a £20 voucher for M&S which is correct.
Message 14 of 14