Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong phone delivered

TheGuvnor
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I was due an upgrade on my S21 Ultra, and I thought, I'll get a nice shiny new S24 Ultra, with the billy bonus of a "free" pair of galaxy buds 2 and Tag thingy. 

Anyways, phone arrives today, and it's the standard S24 (I didn't even turn it on as I know it's incorrect)

So, I call up O2 customer service, and on the phone for 35ins, and cut off 2 times, I get told I have to wait for a jiffy bag to get sent to me. Then return the phone, and wait for the warehouse to acknowledge this return, and then have to reorder the S24 Ultra again. 

What an absolute ball ache. 

Also, I did try and ask if I'm still eligible for the free buds and tag thing (offer ends today), and I didn't get an answer. 

I better still be eligible, as it's not me fault they sent me the incorrect phone. 

Anyways, sorry, I just had to vent somewhere as I am quite annoyed. 

Pete

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10555 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3093 Solutions

@TheGuvnor 

Unfortunately that is the process for most tech firms that send out the incorrect item (and everyone makes mistakes).., you have to return it to them, before they send out the replacement. As you would be surprised at how many people try it on... so it spoils for everyone else. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 4

TheGuvnor
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I fully understand the process, and the fact mistakes do happen

It was more the lack of answer to my query regarding the "free gifts" and my eligibility still. 

We shall see I guess.

Message 3 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10555 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3093 Solutions

@TheGuvnor 

You should still be eligible as the order was placed before the cut off date, so you should be able to still claim as the end of claim is around 60 days after then last order date. 

Best thing to do is speak to the Samsung promotions company and just double check with them..

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 4