Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unable to top up online with French address

I have an o2 sim to use in the UK but cannot top up online with my visa card from a UK bank but with a French billing address - why? We are in Europe? When visiting New Zealand I did not have this problem I used my UK visa with my french address to t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! (payandgo)TXTMSG with top up allowance offers.. BROKEN

I might be only person who has used this bonus allowance for about a year now as a way to get in game currency. I normally play perfect world international games their payment system uses ZEN currency they offer mobile payments with BOKU and ZONG (mo...

MissMeow by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung s3

hi. ive messaged on here every day since boxing day on a few occasions trying to swap my contract over to my daughters new phone. weve got a problem now, my number has been disconnected and my daughters number has been swapped onto my phone. so her p...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

minutes and texts

Hi its time to upgrade and i wanted to no what tariff i am on how much data tarriff and texts i dont seem to be able to view a bill

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! early upgrade, still says "in progress"

basically I ordered my new phone for an early upgrade on thursday morning and it still says that its in "progress", as ive read its next day delivery I was expecting it to be here today (saturday) at the latest. However as the order status still says...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone SMS £1 data 'penalty'

I was given an iPhone 3GS that had been on an O2 contract. My O2 text and web PAYG sim worked so I reset the phone with iTunes to erase the previpus owner's data/settings and off I went.One problem: to initiate an SMS conversation, I had to turn cell...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5

Constantly no signal and keeps cutting out in the middle off calls , called O2 many many times , exchanged phone twice , went in my local O2 store , they told me today it's not an O2 problem it's an apple problem , who do u believe I give up now .

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Friends and Family charges

Hi all,About 25 hours ago O2 did a number transfer from old O2 SIM to new o2 SIM(From PAYG to PAYG0GoGo).New SIM fitted the iPhone, old SIM did not.This number is in our Friends and Family.When I call this number from one of our F&F numbers, the call...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transfering contract

ive changed my mind about having an o2 contract. is there anyway o2 let you transfer your contract to another family member? or am i going to be responsible for the next 2 years for this phone and contract? i am out of my home approval period. had th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung galaxy contract phone

hi, i have renewed my contract phone on dec10th and spoke to you regarding a different number in my contract phone,my new phone is not allowing me to call or txt it is sayin g for me to top up but i am on a contact with you with free minutes and txts...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos