Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

02 Unlimited - Allowance not expired yet still taken my cred

I am on the 02 Unlimited tariff and I am meant to recieve free 02 to 02 text and calls and my allowance doesn't expire until the 17th yet I no longer recieve my free calls. I lost £15 of credit due to this, even though before it said I had free calls but now it doesn't say I have free calls and still requires credit. I do however still retain my free texts. I have now had to top up yet another £15 of credit which means I will have wasted £30 credit even though I shouldn't have had to pay.

Is there a new change to the tariff as I couldn't find any information on the 02 website? Also, is it possible to reclaim that £30 of lost credit as it took it without even telling me until it was too late and I got the "You need to top-up" message before allowing me to call.
Highlighted
Anonymous

You will need to contact O2.
Highlighted
Anonymous

I was told that there might possibly be a fair usage policy for phonecalls. Does anyone know if this is true and what the limitations are? How long I have to wait until I get my free calls back etc.
Highlighted
Topics: 294
Kudos: 1,848
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,312

[ Edited ]
Excessive Use policy applies: O2 Unlimited provides unlimited texts or unlimited texts and calls (subject to top up requirements) to be used from your mobile phone for private, personal, non-commercial, purposes. You may not use your SIM Card - in, or connected to, any other device; or in a way that adversely impacts the service to other O2 customers. If for any reason O2 reasonably suspects that you are not acting in accordance with this policy, O2 reserves the right to impose further charges, or transfer you to a tariff which does not include unlimited texts or calls, or disconnect your account.

from the T&C page here http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/ ... ndboltons#
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Highlighted
Anonymous

Reading through there, it doesn't tell you what the limits are which is what I'm confused about. I've tried searching for the Excessive use policy but that brung up no results :/ Any idea what the limits are for the O2 Unlimited calls or where the policy is located?
Highlighted
Anonymous

I'm sure details of your remaining allowance are displayed when you log into My O2 (either on the website or on your handset) or when you send Balance to 20202