Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contact

paddddddd
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How the ****** do i get in contact with someone on the live chat? its like getting a ******ing audience with the pope. so frustrating 

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@paddddddd @Taylor86l 

Live chat is very intermittent and generally pops up in the shop area.

You should call. All numbers in these guides

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Taylor86l
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
8 till 8 pal I'm trying to get on aswell .. apparently the chat won't come up till 8
Message 2 of 7

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hello there .. @Taylor86l and @paddddddd
All calls to customer services have been very difficult since the covid-19 pandemic lack of staff /social distancing etc. same as everywhere else and chat closed down. Chat should be back though and the community forum may be able to help unless account queries even then the community can refer a member now through forum. Pleased to meet you here help if possible and welcome to the o2 community forum. Good luck and best wishes.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@paddddddd @Taylor86l 

Live chat is very intermittent and generally pops up in the shop area.

You should call. All numbers in these guides

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@paddddddd @Taylor86l 

Advice from an O2 Guru to get through:
If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

Chrish2
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

02 isn't some tiny struggling buisness, they should absolutely be able to provide a better service than this. its an excuse to cut costs and not give a s@@t about customers at the same time.

Message 6 of 7

soangry
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

YES!!!!! Excatly!!!! This is what I wrote them: I find it insane that your company does not offer a simple direct phone number to customer support staff to help with purchases and account info. You are a phone company with zero phone support. This is crazy. Take some of the millions of pounds your CEO makes and hire MORE PEOPLE AND START A HELP LINE. I wanted to purchase two phones and set up two new accounts and I've been trying for over two weeks to simply speak to an actual human person. Because of the pandemic many folks are not able to leave home (high risk) and can't go into a shop/store. Please explain why you don't make this process easier. Why don't you seriously hire more staff so that people can get help. Hire enough folks that you can have a help line where there is zero hold time and people actually walk away feeling less stressed and happy to be a part of the "O2 family". I'm at my end of understanding how you can be such a large phone company and not provide, clearly, boldly, easy to find a phone number. Very, very, very frustrated. 

Message 7 of 7