Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No service

No matter how many times I take my sim out and restart my phone I’m still no getting any service?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Threatened With Disconection

Hi every one i was threatened with disconection if i where to complain on pay as you go ive never complained before can they do this thanks

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto top up

Hi I set the auto top up for the £10 big bundle up Last month. Im just wondering what time of day does the auto top normally appear on your phone? The allowance finished at midnight and I have just been told by the online chat guys that it’s early in...

Ermintrude by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topped up wrong number

Hi all, My daughter requested i top up her phone which I did. She said she hadn't received the topup and I then realised I had topped up the wrong number! How do I go about getting it transferred to the correct number?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking My Iphone

I recently submitted a request for O2 to unlock my IPhone 4. I bought the phone second hand and locked to O2 network. I have loaded it with sufficient credit to cover the £15 cost. The imei is clean and I got an O2 sim card from the O2 shop. They hav...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking my phone

I have a credit balance of £29. I am trying to unlock my phone so why is the tool telling me I don't have enough credit and to top up?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 classic be careful with bolt ons

O2 Classic now has cheaper rates which are good but as the bolt ons are so out of date it now works out cheaper not to have a bolt on hopefully O2 will update them to 2018 rates and add some good data bolt ons but we will see,

la7 by Level 4: Observant
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Data pricing on Classic PAYG

Yesterday evening I noticed on MyO2 that the Classic PAYG tariff had been reduced so I decided to try out data access from my home. First I checked my current balance then I switched on Mobile Data and did some surfing on my phone while using my lapt...

Exazet by Level 3: Thinker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

spambox?

How do I stop one of my contacts going in to the spambox?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 rewards account frozen

Hi my account for my 02 rewards got frozen because i typed the details incorrectly too many times. However i neeeded the code given to my phone to access the account. My phone froze which didnt allow me to recieve the code via message. I thought the ...

R0zy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos