Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Disabled number

Sometime in the past month or so my sim has been disabled. I've had this number for over 10 years and have never had an issue until now. I'm guessing something changed when I had to get a micro-sim due to getting a new phone. I only found out that my...

CJintheUK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to receive texts from one person only

Hello, I changed from O2 to EE, but changed back again within a week due to network coverage, since then I have one contact I am unble to receive texts from, I can send and she will get them, but she is unable to answer me, I have not blocked her but...

MLaw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Different size sim card needed

I have tried to get a replacement sim card as I have a standard size on and need a mini.I have tried to log into the relacement sim service, but it says I do not have an account.How do I get a new sim card and register my account.I haver had this pho...

Castleby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mobile number xxxxxxxxxxx

My wife has not used her phone for months and all has gone dead has her number been deleted?

ian2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Account

HELP. How Do I Add A Second Phone To My Account

Gibson42 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £15 UK & International Bundle

Hello, I just got this £15 UK & International Bundle, but it wasn't what I wanted. Can someone just explain to me how does this one works please ? Can we send/call every operators or just people with O2 ? What's the price for international calls ? Is...

Oxa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

FREE10 not working

I just got my new PAYG sim with the big bundle tariff. Topped up and then texted FREE10 to the number quoted on the leaflet and it says the offer is not for me. I read the t&c and it does say it is for my sim, can I get some help with this please?

Chloe2000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my compensation

when i will be receiving my compensation for 02 network failure

vicky1988 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go - 10 pounds 2GB - credit issue

Hi, I live outside the UK, I bought a SIM while in the UK at Xmas (Pay as you go - 10 pounds for 2GB, 500 minutes, 5000 texts). I put the SIM in a phone while in the UK but did not make calls or texts. I was told as long as I send a text every month ...

jdavid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos