Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! ATM top-ups being discontinued?

I got a text off O2 saying that I won't be able to to top-up at my bank's ATM after May. So does that apply to all O2 Pay As You Go customers? Has anyone else got this message? Why are ATM top-ups being discontinued?

Aensa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Classic Data Charge

Morning all, I'm a bit confused about the data charges on O2 Classic. It should be 1p per 1MB of data. Yet it seems to be taking a lot more than that. I very rarely use data (or anything chargeable, hence the classic tarriff) but have started using t...

Screenshot_20190509-103249.png
Titanium by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No data service

My wife and I are both on O2 PAYG and neither of us were able to connect to mobile data all day yesterday. This was on a 150+ mile journey so it's not just a single transmitter, account or phone (different makes, both Android 8.x). We both use mobile...

Screenshot_no-data.png
Exazet by Level 3: Thinker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG Classic

Hi could I change to pay as you go Classic please

RR84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay as you go

I have recently purchased a Alcatel u3 phone all is fine except it keeps charging me for data use even though I have turned off location services and mobile dataany ideas

Andy6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payments

Having spent 10 minutes listening to recorded messages, just been cut off before being passed to an ACTUAL person to speak to. I've just checked my bank statement to find two lots of £20 have been taken from my account within a week and need to know ...

Daffodil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two numbers on One account

Hi I recently changed to O2 from EE, transferred my number over but I now have 2 numbers on the one account. I want to loose the old O2 number and keep my old number from EE what do I do please?

Milo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting international countries

I can't text family in the Republic of Ireland from Scotland on my iphone se. I have £10 credit on my phone but the text still won't send with wifi or not. I am a O2 pay as you go customer. Any ideas?

Pd1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos