Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New Sim card

Hi how do I order a new PAYG sim card as need new size - going from iPhone 4 to iPhone 5 and want to keep same number thanks

Johh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone

I have been texting people and trying to call them no calls even ring just continuesly beeps and when I try text it doesn’t say it’s sent weather it has or not

StNeots by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About old sim

Please i had o2 number before and am no longer using how would i get it back and no one is using now

Frank95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data use not showing

SInce I topped up at teh beginning of this month the data useage both on the 02 App and the website no longer shows me how much I have used ie it is unchanged. How can I get this fixed?

SC79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sms alerts

How do I opt back into my sms alearts for Facebook 

Chaz2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping from pay as you go to contract

I have a pay as you go phone with £133 credit on,looking to swop to a contract phone. What happens to this if I go contract

Tk58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! temporary connection to another internet (broadband box) when the credit is zero

Hi Sara Brown here Whenever I run out of credit on my Pay & Go account -to save a little money I prefer to connect up my phone to my sky internet which it shows up as having done so For some reason although the sim is an o2 P & G it wont let me send ...