Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 02 Sim Top Up

Could you assist.I have purchased an O2 pay as you go sim.The sim is to be installed in a GSM dialler and I do not have a compatible phone to insert the sim so I can receive the activation code. I have tried topping up the account as a guest but ther...

JT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Card top up

My card wouldnt be taken for topup over fone

Mypearl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! vanishing balance

Why is my balance on my pay as you go vanishing when the phone is not being used

gdhoby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! international texts

Am unable to send texts to morocco , though i can phone using the same noeverything I text to this number gets the message 'message not delivered '.I have a international sim add on and have a good balance and can text uk. Am on pay as you go

peter354 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! order not recieved LG K10

Hello my name is franklyn i ordered another lg k10 but never recieved it you said it was out of stock and might take a week please tell me whats happening. it wasent out of stock when i ordered it on your webpage and still it says in stock on your we...

frank1776 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using a mobile phone in the USA

I have an old Blackberry mobile phone with a Pay-As-You-Go SIM card. I do not use the phone for accessing the internet I just use it for texting and the occasional call.In September I will be going on a touring holiday in California. I want to be abl...

victim311 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The £10 data Big bundle - HELP!

Hi guys.... I'm probably old enough to be your grandad, so please accept my apologies for this "rookie" question.I've spent nearly 3 hours on "Live Chat" trying to get a clear answer to what I thought were two simple questions:-1. In the £10 data Big...

Resolved! Lost Sim Card - Possible to keep the same number?

Hi As my title says, I lost my sim card whilst I was in Japan and I didn't notice until I was packing my bags to return back to the UK. My last top up was in January but I think my last text was in July and was wondering if it's still possible to kee...

Resolved! texting abroad

is there anyway to text from the usa to the uk for free without any additional costs?or is there any third party android apps that would allow me to do this?not whatsapp

b4u2 by Level 8: Talented
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incoming calls

If my voicemail is disabled, how long will an incoming call ring before it stops ? Is there anyway to adjust the length of time ?

Nampicuan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos