cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My order - we're on the case, were doing everything we can to deliver your order

usuf_x
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I ordered a phone  on pay as you go.

I received an email with the order details but then an hour later saying  you order is out of stock but "we're on the case, were doing everything we can to deliver your order".

I have the order details and number but I cannot check it in my O2 , its not showing up under orders section, infact it says i have no products

Can someone from O2 tell me what this means do i have this order still pending?

I cannot gt through to anyone on at O2 nor on live chat 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94064 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

It simply means it's out of stock. You will get a dispatch email once it's available with a tracking number.

Message 2 of 4

usuf_x
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I agree it says that's, that said on the website it is showing as in stock even when i ordered it was in stock.

Is there a certain time before orders are cancelled if they cannot be fulfilled.

Also is O2 live chat or CS not available atm due to Covid 19, it seems very difficult to get through to anyone in at O2
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94064 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

They won't cancel, that will be up to you to do.

No live stock system so they have no idea until you order. Don't believe the website.

Yes they are available on the usual numbers but queueing is horrendous and only urgent calls being taken

Message 4 of 4