Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Customer Service Lines

Hi all, I have tried to contact customer service as I have an issue with my current balance. I think something has been charged incorrectly. Lines are closed. Do you know what time they are open ? Thanks

Annacir by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text from o2

I have just received a text, supposedly from O2 saying that I need to ring 4444 to top up my phone, I am on auto top up and never top up in a shop like it says I did last time, cannot for the life of me to contact O2 directly, even on my account, is ...

Lupin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping number

I have a galexy S4 mini which is pay as you go with my original number. It was playing up so as this crisis hit I bought a new Samsung A10 on line pay as you go monthly so new sim which I have working in the new phone but with a new number. How do I ...

A-90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Really need help

My mum is 85 amd disabled and hasnt used her phone for a while i presume its been disconnected due to current situation i really need it reconnected and haved tried phoning but cant get through

Dube by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Taken money from me

I tried topping up my phone with my card. The automated service said it hadn’t worked for some reason. I then went on my online banking to see why. The payment has gone out of my bank but not gone on to my phone. What shall I do about this?!

Nathan2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remove bolton

How do i remove a pack my data has run out ive topped up 25 pounch to add a new pack but cant find the option to remove my old pack and its just taking the money my balance is now 22 pound and cant seem to get a pack on

Lauren3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't top up

Hi, I've just got my son a new payg but have tried 6 times to top up, both online and to 4444 with 2 different cards but I keep getting the same message that it's unsuccessful. Can anyone help? Thanks

Text messages

I have received a text message saying I recently topped up at one of your shops. I haven't done this. Is it a scam?

Gibbins by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Only on the Asus ROG II Phone

I am due to upgrade my phone but looking for a phone outside of the usual iphone/Samsung devices. I am looking for the Asus ROG Phone II and just wondering if any one has this device on 02 Sim Only? Thanks!James