Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Conference Call

Hi,I’m on a Pay as You Go contract and would like to do a conference call. However, when I try to add the third person to the call, I just hear the hanging-up sound an go back to the call with the second person. What do I need to do?

Andreas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock phone

Can o2 unlock my phone to another’s network even if I didn’t buy the phone from o2 directly??

Smile by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Registering an iPad SIM

I have inserted a 'Fully Loaded' iPad SIM 5G, but it doesn't function - I can't get mobile broadband. I tried to register the mobile number of the new iPad SIM but the response was that it would send me a message or code to this new number and I'm no...

Resolved! Idata not activated

Hi - I’ve recently switched to PAYG and my idara for visual voicemail is not activated. I’ve tried activating through account but can’t find it. Also I cannot redeem my extra amazon movies - button does not select

PAYG access in Europe

Hi, I recently changed from a Monthly contract to PAYG and arranged to keep my old number. However, I moved to Portugal but although the phone shows 4G it doesn't work and I can't seem to make or receive phone calls outside of a wifi zone?! Any advic...

DWJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with calls and texts

Hello, Maybe someone would be able to help please - I tried to call 4445 but can not get through. I used to be on pay monthly plan and changed to pay as you go internation bundle. Got my new sim on Monday, changed it last Wednesday evening when the l...

agata2019 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

free calls

i have unlimited calls to o2, my wife got o2 pay monthly. now my calls to her are not free. anybody tell me why, please?

balolo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free £5 credit for registering

Iv been registered for 48 hours and still haven’t received my free credit. How long does it take to go on my phone

Tess1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I access live chat??

I converted my O2 rewards to airtime credit which has now disapeared despite not making any calls, texts and turning off mobile data, i need to speak to someone about this, how do i access the live chat?? or just get in contact with anyone from O2 at...

NatalieN3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos