Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changing Tariff

I have been on PAYG since I started as I rarely use my phone. However, I recently had to start using it more and was shocked at the price of calls so I decided I needed to change tariff so I get some free calls. The £5 Big Bundle seems the most appro...

almaca60 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Locked sim

My sim is locked and I cannot fine my PUK number 

Jodie49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM CARDS

Dear Sir / Madam, My wife and myself have been with O2 for many years now. We live in France at the moment and we have had problems with our mobile phones. We have been given new phones (WIKO Y50 's ) My question is, can you supply SIM CARD's for the...

Data Roaming

Hi, I have been unable to use my Data Roaming of late. Not untypically, as an NI resident, I spend a lot of business time in Republic of Ireland and although I can make calls or texts I can't access Data! No problems last year...Thanks

Fran66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No data

My data stopped working a week ago. I have tried all the suggested steps repeatedly. Turning my phone on and off, resetting etc any other ideas please?

Wallace1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help with sim unlock unlatch etc.

I have moved abroad and have attempted to put a new sim card into my phone from a different network. It keeps asking for the PUK but says unsuccessful. I asked 02 to unlock my phone and got an email saying it was unlatched (is this the same thing) th...

Koszmar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos