Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SIM card

I have mobile No [personal details removed] pay as you go! The phone now says no service ... it may need topping up but I cannot use the phone to do so! Please advise

mazen47 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2021 Cancel Auto Top Up

I don't know if anyone can help me, I've been trying to cancel the auto top up on my old phone and despite going onto chat and talking to someone, I'm yet to have any luck. Any advice guys and gals? thank you

Matt16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep my number - Sim not provisioned

I made a number transfer from my old network provider (Tesco Mobile) to O2. Both SIMs were disconnected on Tuesday (16/03) afternoon and my O2 one had not returned yet. Keep getting "Sim not provisioned". How long does it take to transfer? Is it norm...

otterssey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stop my contract

Hi Guys, I need the help to stop my contract and keep the my number like a pay as you go. I’m in Italy right now and I don’t know when I’ll come back there in U.K. Is it possible to do? and I’ll do the upgrade for this phone by app.

Giovanni by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I take this 18+ blocker off my mobile data?

I don’t have a credit card and there’s no stores open near me to take my ID in. Someone tell me how to fix this because it’s blocking things that aren’t even 18+ and it’s incredibly annoying??

Chloe20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delete expired credit card from auto-top up

Trying to delete expired credit card from my auto-topup. (Have put new one on). But it keeps asking me to input the expiry year but does not allow me to access the field on the form because the card is expired. Erm.... (Using Google Chrome on Windows...

MaryJane6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Actavate sim

Hi can i actavate a sim card when a dial 4445 i keep gettin a automated service and i boots me out

James21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rollover data

So my maths isn't great, but i had 9.6gb (roughly) of data left and i was told i would get an additional 5gb and yet as soon as my pack was renewed i had 12gb. Correct me if I'm wrong but but that's technically stealing. I had 9.6, i paid for an addi...

iPhone 11 Pro Max

I tried many times but to reset my password I tried to callI want to unlock my phoneI’m an getting frustrated as no one can help me

Afi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wi Fi Calling On Samsung A15

Hello all; I have just purchased new Samsung A51s from Argos for myself (O2 PAYG) and my wife (O2 contract). I was advised before buying them that they will be able to use Wi Fi calling when we are home due to poor network signal however after settin...