Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Still waiting for someone to sort my phone.

This has been going on for six weeks, after much wrangling with 02 they say it must be samsungs fault. I dont undersrand why either if them cant unlock my phone? It works with 02 sim just not other.

Koszmar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need to speak to someone at customer services

Hi folks, Could someone please update me on how I can speak to someone at customers services? I am ging round and round in circles with the automated options. Thank youNajma

Najma by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep my number

I moved from an O2 contract to Pay As You Go and wanted to keep my old number. I have sent the online form - https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number/online-form with all relevant details including PAC coades. ...

Migrating my O2 number from Contract to Pay As You Go

Hello, I ordered a migration of my O2 number from my already completed contract to a Pay As You Go with the strict condition that I keep my number. I received a new Sim Card today and was told I had to top it up. Unfortunately, looking at the back of...

Nadiala by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Community Rewards

Hi all, i have earned community rewards this month and last but can't get hold of the community managers to check and apply this on my account for me, please can someone help me out.all your help is much apppreciated, thank you

b4u2 by Level 8: Talented
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay As You Go upgrade to Sim only

I am trying to upgrade my pay as you go sim to sim only but I do not have that option on my my account. I am only getting buy a new sim which I don’t want a new sim or a new number.

Tek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping number

On sim only contract will my number move when I move sim to new phone

Mark231 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only

I have just inserted a Sim only card into my elderly parents new phone which is very basic. I have topped it up with £10 however after i did this it says must be used by 9th April, does this mean they will lose the balance if not used by then? they h...

Alice8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go Enquiry

Currently on 3 and I have had enough of their poor customer service and due to bad credit struggle to get a sim only with losing my job due to the pandemic! Got a pay as you go sim with o2 and used it for a few days with great coverage. Is there any ...

Top up

Hello I was wondering if I buy a o2 pas as you go e top up code from the shops how much data and calls and messages can I make for the month for the £5 one and £10 one

Kawneet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos