Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PAYG Top up reminders from o2

Do we get reminders to top up please? I'm sure we used to some time ago but I'm not sure if we still do.

s-p-u-d by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

Can anyone tell me why my elderly neighbour top up his pay as you go phone of £15 that the amount has disappeared it's only used for emergency ifhe needs to call for which he has not use yet

Dovey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rewards

Hello, when I tried to claim my Rewards a few months ago I must have inadvertently pressed the top name in my contacts and the Rewards went to them.This has happened twice and I’ve missed out. Last week I received a new text telling me I had earned £...

Hanworth by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4 Simm for PAYG Ultimate Surfer 20gb

I have had this 12 month package as backup to my broadband for some time, but it is the original 3g simm - does anyone know if O2 will switch it to 4g and is there a cost?

Cagey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Data

I have recently purchased a o2 sim card and have activated it and bought a £10 bundle that gives me 7GB of data. However, any time i turn my mobile data on it just states KB instead of GB and it doesn't work at all. I checked to make sure i bought da...

Jess161 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topped up wrong number

Iv switched networks from id to o2, i kept my number so waited for it to change over but i topped up too early and the 10 credit has gone onto the other number instead of the one i kept. Is there anyway of transferring top ups or will i need to top u...

Resolved! Keeping line active while not in use

Hi, I’ve switched to PAYG as I’m out of the country for the next few months. How much do I have to top up and how often do I have to do it to keep my number from being disconnected before I get please!thanks all!

Ama79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change

Ihave a prepaid tarif and I would like to stay with it,but I would like to change the price to£10 for top up unlimited minutes and text and 7 GB.

Janusz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos