Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Problems loggin when trying to do a sim swap.

I have a strange problem with my "my O2" account. When I log in, the landing page says, "you don't have any products or services in this My O2 account." I have an active PAYG sim that came with my Nokia. Secondly, the other strange problem is, when I...

flora123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Out of country for two months—what happens if I don't top up?

I'm going to be travelling for two months, and I won't need my PAYG O2 line active during that time. If I simply don't top up until I return, will there be any negative ramifications? I already know that I'll lose this month's data rollover.

GR3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

Hi, I am new to o2 and topped up over the phone£10 when I went to check my balance it said 0.00 credit I'm wandering where the £10 went I topped up again £10 and I have £10 credit,

Jaygra by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not happy

I have been on O2 on a tarriff on pay as u go where if i put on £10 a month, i am supposed to get 300 free texts a month, or is it 3000? Well i have had to top up twice this month, as this hasn't worked, and today they've been charging me 30 pence a ...

O-3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM stropped working

Hello there, I have a problem in that my child's SIM has suddenly stopped working. I tried the SIM in a different phone and it doesn't work. I tried a different SIM in my phone and it's fine, so I know it's not the fault that's faulty, but the SIM. I...

SPMun by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! aim stop working

Hello, I received a text message with my phone number and then the network disappeared and apparently the sim broke

Haidar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 New Customers Only

I was excited to see O2 had £10 a month, Pre-pay deal 10gb a month but New Customers only I am on old deal of 7gb a month and been long term customer and managed to never run out of my bundle in years! I did speak twice with O2 customer service and o...

AztecUK by Level 3: Thinker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bring old number to O2

Hi there, I have joined O2 yesterday, And I have tried to transfer my old number from giffgaff to O2. I have submitted the online application form yesterday but I did not receive any confirmation sms or email. May I know the progress of this matter? ...

Resolved! E top up

My BIL got a new phone PAYG,he is elderly and doesnt use bank cards etc ,thinks he will be scammed. E top up cards are they not available now where you pay at checkout and its scanned and money goes on to phone account, as he can be forgetful and get...

Rpbert by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos