Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! when can i save my o2 rewards

hello i have got over 100 pounds on my o2 rewards, when is the earliest i can save them because they are saying save by the 31st of december but im in hospital then?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

I need to find my pac code as I’m leaving O2 and cannot find a number to call. I can’t call from my mobile as I don’t have any money on it.thanks

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! top ups

new phone new sim cant get a top up either online or on either mobile or landline go through all the inputs and then it fails and im nowhere near an o2 shop

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can't top up!!!!

Hi, I just bought the pay as you go sim card and i can't top up by dailing 4444 and on the web. I am wondering how i can sort this out.

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG offers

Occasionally I get texts from O2(uk) for offers. The last one I tried was a top up now and we'll give you £10 extra to use on web, call and text. So based on that I topped up but never got the offer. Contacted support who apologised and explained tha...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topping up

Is there a top up number I can use that I don't have to go through 2 minutes of that woman telling me about offers etc, isn't it enough that I'm already an o2 customer (just).

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charge to mobile - Microsoft/ xbox

I have £10 in my PAYG sim that I wanted to use via the ‘charge to mobile’ facility to purchase Microsoft credit. The only options I see are paypal and credit/ debit card. Nothing about using mobile credit.Can anyone advise ?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit balance

I sent 1tx on my Doro 8030 and balance came up £9.50 sent2more tx ! No balance was shown so I checked my self and balance was £7.90.my internet connection is off can anybody please help ?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top Up

Hi, I already bought a voucher and I don’t know how to top up my credit? I am living abroad. Please, your kind reply regarding the top up instruction, I couldn’t call O2 from my Place. AL-Kasab

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos