Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 36 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 2 kudos

No service on pay as you go

HiI have a spare phone which I topped up with £10 about 6 months ago.I now have a no service mesage and my number is not recognised.I have never used the phone so wonder if it has expired?Can't speak with a person at O2 as none available and can't us...

mrrena31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

How do I get my pac code to to switch from 02. To. By mobile pay as you go sim

Lt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up in France?

How do I top up in France? I have no UK address.

MM1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff Change to Pay as You Go

Before the end of my 15 pound big bundle tariff I opted to switch to the 20 pound big bundle tariff. However, now that I've changed my mind and want to revert back to the 15 pound big bundle, I am unable to. I'd rather not pay for the 20 pound big bu...

aitorg88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free Stuff

Any one heard whether O2 are going to give out any free data? My data ran out this morning 12 days before normal because I have like everyone else had to use more becasue of lockdown. I can't get through to speak to anyone to enquire. I have heard th...

Elaine58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bundle

How do I buy a bundle if I already have one

Deancfc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Temporary number still showing

Hi, I changed from Pay monthly with O2 to PAYG with O2 over a month ago. The temporary number is still showing on my phone and the balance is incorrect. I have tried ringing without success. I cannot see how to amend it on my phone or online. Online ...

joch by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My PAYG phone needs to be reactivated

Good Morning, I have not used my second phone for over one year. It contains a PAYG SIM card which has now run out of money. How can I reactivate my phone please without speaking to the O2 call centre? I have tried to ring them but can never get thro...

Resolved! Please reconnect my number :)

Hello, Would you be able to reconnect my SIM card number? It is my backup number and it has been disconnected Thanks!

Bamboccio by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

top up

Hi. i have been having issue regarding top up on my phone. I am in Africa and i have been trying to top up via 4444 or 4445. But its not working. I tried getting a live chat but the restriction is not helping so they are close to live chat. Any other...

Dianna001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos