Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! I’ve topped up my mobile broadband but entered the wrong mobile number

I’ve topped up your mobile broadband with the eromg number entered. It’s one digit out. Must have done it wrong at some point and my phones saved the number incorrectly now I’ve topped it up twice and it’s sitting where I can’t use it, how do I chang...

Resolved! PAYG sim

Bought a PAYG sim from Amazon delivered fitted to phone topped up £10 received an e mail saying it was done with the ref number but my phone and online account says balance £0. can any one tell me why?

Gerryr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi Calling

Why is wifi calling not available on Pay as You Go? The O2 mobile network is currently down in our area.

rpiMike by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change from contract into pay as you go and keep same number

I already had a pay as you go number the contract did not work and returned the item. now I have problems into get my number back, despite many phone calls to customer service, where they are passing me from one department to another and still have m...

mondy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Renew my bundle early

My bundle is running out and I want to renew it early. The numbered I seen to call do not help as the call ends always mid through.

Fzb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong tariff taken

I changed my tariff to £20 a month and you have done the &15 month bundle I need the £20 bundle

Tony11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi calling

I can’t receive SMS text on my iPhone XS. Running the latest iOS software. Never use a signal connection, only wifi indoors. That picks up FaceTime and Apple Messages fine, but no SMS messages say from my bank to verify an online purchase for instanc...

Housmanae by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit in account

Hii would like to know my credit balance which is showing £1.20 yesterday then after it’s showing £0.00 now from yesterday I would like to know where does it gone ?

Mukti by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos