Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Money going missing from my balance

Help! I had 5 pound in my account balance and now I go check, there's 3 pound.. I left 5 pound in there so when I go to top up 15 pound I can get the 20 pound tariff bundle. I'm wondering where my 2 pound has gone from my account balance

Resolved! Changing tarrif

If I change tarrif do I keep current saved up data or does it set back to zero. I’m currently on £10 big bundle tarrif , pay as gocheers people

Jimbo1976 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big bundle 10gb

I have got the new big bundle £10 for 10GB SIM and I have transferred my number but I am still on the old big bundle. Can anyone help with this please

Khronic by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apply my tariff

Hi I’ve have payed for another 10 pound tarrif would like it to be ally now so I can have data

Ryan98- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend from balance

Hi I was wondering how I can pay for a new charger on the O2 shop using my available balance that’s on my O2 account

Britney by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up problem

I just got a o2 sim and activated it and changed the tariff so I dont receive any mins texts etc, I just wanted £20 on the account as I needed to buy something using credit, once I change the tariff I then topped up and it still took 15 pounds, I don...

Resolved! Switch didn't work

I wanted to keep my EE number when I joined o2 but they've switched my o2 sim off instead

Resolved! Bolt on

Hi I topped up my phone thinking I was going to get a £10 bolt on but nothing came on my phone when I did it, I would be most grateful if you could please help me resolve this

Lexie_123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Money lost

As I was sharing a contact telephone number with WhatsApp I lost all my balance approx £9. I tried to share it again and it will not allow me to share the contact unless I top up my acc. After topping my acc. I tried to share my acc only to lose furt...

rjp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

I would like to top up my balance from 4.81 to 10 pounds, could you please assist with thanks. If not, is there possible to make the refund at 4.81 pounds to me? Thanks again