Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Not sending texts

Hi several months ago I contacted O2 to try and find out why my phone was not sending texts to both Apple and non Apple phones at the same time . I was told my SIM was out dated and I would be sent a new one . I have never received the replacement . ...

BWat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney

I like to add Disney to my bill

Adamlee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Revolut

I just tried to use my Revolut card to top up but the message back says "card not recognised"... is it legal to refuse a Revolut payment?

R3d by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number transfer

How will I know If my number been accepted for tranfer 

Resolved! Topping up 02 using a non-UK credit card

I visited the UK in March and bought a Pay as you go UK number.I'm trying to top up using my South African credit card but am unable to do so as the 02 site insists on the card address having a UK postal card. I'm not sure why it wont accept foreign ...

SimonC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Manual top up and Auto taken

I just have manually topped up my phone for the new month. I then decided for the next month I’ll set up for it to be auto so I don’t forget. It states it will be for the next month yet o2 has taken £15 for both manual top up and auto for next month....

HG0708 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Classic PAYG, 6 months without top up

The sticky post says that with Classic PAYG you get disconnected if you don't make a call or send a text for 6 months. The website says you get disconnected if you don't TOP UP for 6 months (even if you are making calls). Which is right, please?

Resolved! Big Bundle £15

Hi there, I am currently on pay as you go. I would like to go for a Big Bundle for £15 per month. Do I need a new SIM card or can use the existing? Also please clarify if I still have to pay for using internet data of 7GB or for making calls to UK mo...

Andrei_S by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

£10 expired (pay as you go) expired last month. I topped up with another 10 to get me to the end of March. This morning I added another £10 for April which was promptly removed by 02. What’s this about?

Chris64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Balance

Why as £14 been taken and not £10  for my big bundle can't find out why

Wjd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos