Did you mean: 

Problem with calls and texts

agata2019
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

Maybe someone would be able to help please  - I tried to call 4445 but can not get through. I used to be on pay monthly plan and changed to pay as you go internation bundle.  Got my new sim on Monday, changed it last Wednesday evening when the last one died/was deactivated. My number was transfered. On Wednesdayimmediately I topped it up  - got two messages confirming it. Phone was working ok. However, not sure what happen overnight but since Thursday morning I do not receive any calls, I do not see any notifications that someon was trying to call - the same with messages (none are coming through to me). I also can not send any messages. Both apply to the UK and international. The only thing I can do is to call - really grateful that at least this work. I tired to call 4445 several times - can not get throuh - also when I call them the automatic service tells me that my balance is £0 - althought as I have mentioned I toped it up and got two confirmations about it. I restarted the phone several times, also swithed it off, took the sim car out, put it back again didn't help.  Could someone tell me what is going on and what to do please?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Hiroki 

You will have to pay what you owe up to the end of your minimum contract term.

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Text INFO to 85075 to find out how much.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 16

Hiroki
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Does my contract automatically terminate in end of my contract day?Or Will I have to contact with your customer service?
Message 13 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Hiroki 

You have been given your answer . Check the replies from @jonsie and @MI5  above.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 16

agata2019
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, I'm not sure if anybody is reading this post yet - nevertheless, it appeared that the problem was with the sim card. I got through to o2 on the phone at some point, the woman I talked to decided to send me a new sim to try and.... it sorted everything out. Happy ending after long and frustrating story.

Message 15 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Pleased you are now sorted @agata2019 wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 16