cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online top up broken??/Top up by calling??

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there something wrong with the online top up thing?? I’ve been trying to top up online since Friday but every time I go to top up after i’ve put in my details it just comes up with ‘Something is broken, please try again later’ 😐 I’ve been trying again and again since Friday! I feel like I might have to call at this point! But if I top up by calling then will I have to actually talk to someone on the phone?? (I’m sorry this is probably a really stupid question but i’m genuinely curious and also very anxious about this!)
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Try clearing your cookies and cache from browser, or a different browser.
Other ways to top up here
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-pay-my-bill/ba-p/1014090
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

You are not having a lot of luck with this tariff @Anonymous according to your previous thread here

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Extra-credit-Adding-to-my-balance-with-bundle/m-p/1090516#M140608

Must be weekend problems with the systems? slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 9

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I hear the sound of creaking images. If you are struggling today you may have to try again tomorrow or ring customer services as its a little late to be nipping out for a voucher. Try to top up using your banking app. 

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tried to top up by calling (and tried multiple times) but that won’t work for me either! 😐 I’m just not having any luck with this at all!! 😞
Message 5 of 9

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning @Anonymous! How are you doing - did you manage to top up in the end or are you still struggling?

Message 6 of 9

puppydog101uk1
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had the same problem topping up online had to get a voucher instead. O2 should get their online top-up system working properly.

Message 7 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@puppydog101uk1 wrote:

I had the same problem topping up online had to get a voucher instead. O2 should get their online top-up system working properly.

This really should be sorted by now @puppydog101uk1. I will mention our community admin here to see if they have further news @Marjo @Martin-O2 @MercedesS.

Meanwhile there are various other ways to top up if you have a look at this link (Scroll down to PAYG)

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-pay-my-bill-or-Ways-to-pay-guidelines...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 9

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @puppydog101uk1 and @Anonymous

I’m very sorry to hear about your issues. Technical problems are complex, so if you could please give us more information about where and what is the problem, we’d love to make this up to you! It is hard to know if the problem is related to your account or the website, and as you know, the O2 community is a group of customers like you. 

We’ll message you privately to get additional feedback, and I can assure you we’ll do everything we can to resolve the matter.

But If you need assistance with your account right now, please follow their advice and find the best way for you to get in touch with Customer Service here.

Thanks @Cleoriff for letting us know.

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 9 of 9