cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting old number

Anonymous
Not applicable

Last week I got my Classic PAYG sim, topped up £10 and set up auto top up.

I then gave my PAC number to O2 on the online form to transfer my old ASDA number, on the day of transfer I had a text saying it was about to be done and I must turn off my phone, then turn it back on and all will be done.

Well, this didn't happen, it was not done the following day so I did online chat. They promised to do it there and then, well It still has not been done 3 days later, and to add insult to injury my credit balance, is unavailable and "My O2" shows the original O2 number.

I have lost faith in the company and want to stop the auto top up but it asks me to sign in again and then the sign in page just reloads as though I have not done any thing.

What do you Guys suggest, I am very much regetting moving now as it looks like I have lost a nice memorable phone number.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144080 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
You need to get back onto customer service to sort it all out for you I’m afraid.
Nothing we can do here as no access to your account but I suspect the auto top it issue is related to the number porting issue too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous! Sorry to hear you've been having trouble with the number porting. Did anything resolve for you yet or are you still stuck? Let us know how you get on with it.

Message 3 of 3