Did you mean: 

Getting old number from lost unregistered sim

WilliamTwomey
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

My name is William and I am trying to activate a replacement sim for my old number xxxxxxxxxxxxx. This phone was lost and i had not registered it with My02, can i still get this number put onto the new sim card xxxxxxxxxxxxx. The last top up was for £15.00 in the middle of january. I can confirm numbers that i would have contacted most frequently, further more i can confirm that i have had this number for a couple of years. The following would have been the numbers that I would have called most often from it: xxxxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxxxxxand i can confirm that i have not used the phone since mid january 2020 shortly after my top up, i would assume there would be £5/£6 of credit still on it when i misplaced it. I have not been in touch until now as i  had been in hospital with severe respiratory problems. I really need this number as i had a relative who i knwo would be trying to contact me and i need to inform her of a friend of her's bereavement. If you could help me i would be so indebted and in the meantime you can contact me on xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Hoping that you can help, Kindest Regards, William

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@WilliamTwomey 

This is not O2 so you need to remove all personal details and call O2 Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

The best number to get through seems to be
0800 587 4005

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

O2Tracey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 103 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
As the stores are opening, if you take a driving licence or passport into store with your phone number they can replace the sim for you ( England and Northern Ireland are the only stores open at the moment)
Message 3 of 3