Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Need replacement SIM

How do I request a replacement SIM?Same number, same tariff.The one I have keeps disconnecting, but I've had it ages.Thanks

O2 rewards

I have £14 of rewards I want to save but after several attempts it is now saying that I cannot access it as I have had too many incorrect attempts.

PAYG1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt on was removed

Hi AllI have a problem...I purchased The Works One Off bolt on today and £10 was taken from my BALANCE.Noticed later in the day that I had no data left...checked on MyO2 app and under boltons it tells me that it was removed by me.I'm fairly certain t...

CraigBB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

huawei pocket wifi -top up?

bought the above a few months ago, havent used it (long story), credit/data/package expired end march & i need to top up on PAYG cos will need it for the next few months. guy in shop put the sim in & i have no record of the phone no attached to the s...

HelenP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Topping up a phone remotely

I need to check up a friends phone from my own phone, as he is elderly and in a care home. How can I do this when I am not registered with O2?

Joolz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

account history

I recently received a text message from O2 saying that I had been noticed to have topped up in one of their shops. I don't think I have ever done this (certainly not recently) but I can't find a way of using the MyO2 section of the website to see wha...

Daardon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Constantly charged for mobile data when it's turned off.

I have a pay as you go sim for emergenices. I make sure to turn off Mobile data before switching to the sim, each time my phone boots up i recieve a 50p charge for mobile data. It's wiped out my balance. I really need my money back for emergency call...

sh4n3h by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

FREE10

everytime i try to claim my FREE10 all i keep getting is error 42? cant get through to o2 as not a priorityanyone can help please

boon1709 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos