Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE10 not working

AdamTee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just registered a new sim, offer on the back says to text free10 to 21500 by 10.10.18 but reply says this offer isnt for me???

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @AdamTee

We had this problem a few months ago and it was due to a batch of faulty sims. Apparently the issue was resolved according to this thread. https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-As-You-Go/O2-Free-10-offer/m-p/1107998/highlight/true#M7622

However I will tag @Martin-O2 to see if he can assist.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

AdamTee
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your input, I searched previous threads and saw that but it looks like these issues are being resolved on a 1-by-1 basis rather than fixing the entire sim batch in one go.

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AdamTee wrote:

Thanks for your input, I searched previous threads and saw that but it looks like these issues are being resolved on a 1-by-1 basis rather than fixing the entire sim batch in one go.

Lets wait and see what our community manager @Martin-O2 has to say about it @AdamTee

He resolved the problem last time....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Cleoriff@AdamTee I've just replied to your PM so get back to me when you can. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5