Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay As You Go

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Different size sim card needed

I have tried to get a replacement sim card as I have a standard size on and need a mini.

I have tried to log into the relacement sim service, but it says I do not have an account.

How do I get a new sim card and register my account.

I haver had this phone and sim for years, but have only used it for emergemcies in the past.

Thank you.

Topics: 522
Solutions: 10,674

Re: Different size sim card needed

@Castleby the quickest way is to pop into your local O2 store but otherwise you can call customer services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Level 63: Greatness Assured

@Castleby If you have not made a chargeable call or sent a text within the last six months, or topped up within the last 999 days, your account may have expired. Depending on how long it's been, customer service may be able to reinstate your account, or if it hasn't been used for some time, they may have reassigned the number. You'll need to speak to customer service. You can call for free from any phone on 0800 032 1402.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Community Manager

Hi @Castleby, let us know when you make any progress with this and if you need any further advice. Smiley Happy

Check out some of the recent discussions:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Review of the Samsung Galaxy A50 - Read our latest device review by member Poppysmum.
Priority tickets calendar! 10-16 June - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature