Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking phone / iphone

Hi, i have just submitted a request to unlock my iphone about an hour ago and i was wondering how long will the process take? As i need it done soon as im going off to university and need to change my sim.

Per by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How long to unlock phones

I have 2 phones with 02, one pay and go and one pay monthlyI submitted a request to have both of them unlocked and wondered how much longer it will take as it has been a couple of days nowI already have the PAC for them so I can keep my numbers when ...

Mundo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how do I add another phone to my account

I had pay as you go set up on my computer but it seems to have changed since last month. I have 2 phones to top up, how do I add the second one to the account, it doesnt seem clear to me

patl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Sim Top Up

Could you assist.I have purchased an O2 pay as you go sim.The sim is to be installed in a GSM dialler and I do not have a compatible phone to insert the sim so I can receive the activation code. I have tried topping up the account as a guest but ther...

JT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bundle

Changing my bundle

Hannah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Card top up

My card wouldnt be taken for topup over fone

Mypearl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topup

My topup will not work

Help2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number

Last year I got a new phone that only accepted micro sim, my sim at the time wasn't so had to get a new one & transfer my number to new sim card which all went perfectly. I now have new phone kept same sim card. The problem is when I request my phone...

Russ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! vanishing balance

Why is my balance on my pay as you go vanishing when the phone is not being used

gdhoby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old type pay & go

Is it possible to get a swim card like you could a few years ago where you put your credit on & that's what's used to pay for calls & texts instead of a renewable bundle . My dad wants to use a phone but wants it like before we're you pay for what yo...

Russ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos