Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change my data bundle date

Thamir
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Data bundle finished. I topped up and purchased another bundle, I then applied it through your automated phone line because when I dialed 4445 there was no customer service. Now I have received a text to say the bundle will not be activated till 25th April!!!!!!! This is a disaster because my mobile data is the only form of wifi I have, there must be a solution to be able to use my data bundle from today??????????
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Thamir
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@O2Jennifer how can I start the bundle early??
Message 11 of 16

O2Jennifer
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Thamir wrote:
@O2Jenniferhow can I start the bundle early??

If the option is not there in MYO2 you'll have to contact customer services. If 4445 is not working try 202.

signature
Message 12 of 16

robson9000
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, You can not start bundle early I am afraid,
You can add top up data until that date but can not change you tariff before the old one has expired
Message 13 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
That was always our understanding too. Just checking if anything had changed in light of the current situation.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 16

Thamir
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@O2Jennifer I am not able to change the date for the bundle to start early through the app, please help
Message 15 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

You either need to wait for your renewal date or try to get through to customer service.

Message 16 of 16