cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any other ways to proove your over 18?

AztecUK
Level 3: Thinker
  • 56 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Couple of sites blocked to me, they were gambling sites.  Love PAYG deal, I need to get 18+ unlock for internet.  Sadly I only got expired passport and provisinal UK driving license both expired about a year or two ago.  I can go to local shop and buy 18+ restricted product even through self service they just know I am over 18... well 41 is older than 18 lol!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion and experience.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

The only other way is to call or try live chat when available. 
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

8.00am is the best time if calling. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

AztecUK
  • 56 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I dont have Credit Card either!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion and experience.
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@AztecUK 

Go in store with any ID and they will call customer service for you to lift restriction.

Guide: O2 Age restriction 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 5

AztecUK
  • 56 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
@MI5 Thanks it's a great idea in theory but I live in far South West of Cornwall, I do get good 4G but local phone shop is 20 miles+ from me!!!! I am looking for a plan B here please!
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

The only other way is to call or try live chat when available. 
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

8.00am is the best time if calling. 

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5