Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50gb promo

Gavinm76
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've just brought a sim only for £20 and 10gb with a bonus of and extra 40gb for free. But I haven't yet received my bonus. Does anyone know when or what I need to do to get it.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149000 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

@Gavinm76 

Check if it's applied as a bolt on Guide: Where is my discount or Extra Data? 

If not, you'll need to call customer service Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93922 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

It may also possibly be that you will use the 40GB first beforre your 10GB starts being used whereby the 40GB never actually appears on the sim card.

Get 50GB for the first 3 months. Be quick, ends 25 March. 

£10 min top up for all Big Bundles. Your Big Bundle tariff value is the minimum monthly credit balance or top up required to activate and renew bundle. Bundle will continue to automatically renew on your bundle renewal date if you have sufficient credit. If bundle does not renew or is consumed, standard charges apply. You can switch bundles once a month to take effect from your bundle renewal date. UK calls/texts to standard UK landlines and mobiles and when roaming in our Europe Zone. Special and out of bundle numbers chargeable. Unused credit not refundable.

Ends 25th March 2020. Get 50GB of data for up to 3 months on our £20 Big Bundle, then reverts to 10GB. Offer will be applied automatically for first-time customers. Existing customers with an eligible Big Bundle must text “FIFTY” to 2424 from their O2 Pay As You Go phone to activate the offer. Your credit balance must be at least the Big Bundle tariff value on your monthly renewal date for 3 consecutive months to renew bundle and benefit from the offer for 3 months. If you switch to a non-eligible Bundle during the 3 months, you will no longer be part of the promotion and will not get the promotional data allowances once your current Bundle has

Message 3 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Has your 50gb been applied now @Gavinm76 or are you still having problems? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 6

Gavinm76
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I think so, it doesn't show on the app but I received a sms to say I have an extra 40gb. So yes I hope so. I would like to be able to see it on the app.
Message 5 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Sounds promising @Gavinm76! Let me know if My O2 doesn't update in the next day or so and we can escalate if needed. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6