Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble Connecting to O2 WiFi in Costa?

Hi all, I'm using Windows 10 on my laptop and am trying to connect to the free WiFi in Costa. I use Chrome and Firefox. The network SSID is O2 WiFI. The problem is, that I can connect, but when I go to the activation screen at https://welcome.o2wifi....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Live chat was cut off

I was chatting on line with O2 member re-terminating contract, got PAC and notice popped up "read here about disconnecting", then I was cut off. What should I knbow re- disconnection?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Clincscore

I started to get texts from this scam ive subscribbed to £4.50 a week. No i havnt . Had to look at other networks forums to find out about it. 3 weeks money 02 have gave them. Sent a tweet , nothing. Raging..

audrey213 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Request for Nano SIM for existing number

Hi, I'm trying to find a way online to request for a Nano SIM for my existing number with O2. I currently have a micro SIM on my Nexus phone. I bought a new Apple iphone 7 which uses Nano SIM. Please suggest

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei Mobile Wifi Pro High Data Usage

In July this year I bought this mobile wifi device and an O2 PAYG contract with 12GB data allowance valid for 1 year for my sister. She uses her laptop only for email and very light internet browsing (she is inexperienced and hence doesn't use a brow...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Account Email Validation step

I have created an o2 Open account, been sent the verification email, clicked the link in the email, but it just takes me back to a page saying "we've sent you a verification email". Its just a loop. Is this an error with my account?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos