Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! duplicate sim card to use on my tablet ?

can i get a duplicate sim card on the same plan to use on my tablet? because i bought a new samsung TAB A with 4G cellular and i found that i could actually make a phone call with it.

AU by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot get through to O2 customer service

Good morning, I appreciate that O2 will be busy due to yesterdays issues but I lost my phone last night and have called up O2 to organise a replacement (I pay £6 a month for insurance) and have so far waited 1 hour 36 minutes to get through. I am wor...

CD2018 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer service

I’ve tried to contact customer services but my sim is blocked I can’t even get free calls anymore know how I can contact them please

Lirna by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal

Hi does anyone else's signal keep going down. Mines been doing it all morning, I can't even make a call as it switches offThanks for help in advance

Silkangel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Puk code

Im trying to unlock my phone to use another sim card in it. I need a puk code but I cant contact customer service ...

Blanka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My 4G

I still have no use of 4G in the Wolverhampton area and can’t get through to customer service

Tommy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordering iTunes vouchers: invalid email address?

Anyone ordered iTunes voucher recently?Tried to order an iTunes voucher but keep getting an error (for all my email addresses): "Sorry, but that email doesn't seem to be valid email or there was an error". To test this, go to "http://www.o2vouchers.c...

Jonk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 84 replies
  • 0 kudos

number

Good evening everyone here on the forumI wanted to know if it is possible to get a USA number to use in the UKso my family in the USA can call us without getting charged?If anyone can help then it would be great.Mnay thanks in advance.

b4u2 by Level 8: Talented
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos