Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Awaiting link in email

Hi there, I am still awaiting a link through email that should have been sent to me within three working days and it has now nearly been a week. It was to confirm my payslip for my NHS discount. I was wondering if you could help me? Regards, Jennifer...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 25% offer

I have a unique code from my Leonard Cheshire, [personal information removed. Please please do not post personal details]

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can i view a detailed old bill?

I can view a detailed breakdown of my latest bill, but i want to view a detailed breakdown of my bill from June but it only shows me a summary. How can i obtain my detailed bill frim June? Thanks.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

insurance

Hi I am currently abroad and I would like to cancel my O2 Phone insurance. I do not want to have to make a phone call to do so as this would be expensive. How can I cancel it as I cannot seem to get availability on the online chat.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2

I have changed from pay monthly to payg and ported my pay monthly o2 number onto o2 payg. However when I go online into my o2 my number is not showing even though the port has gone through. It’s showing the number I ported onto. How can I change this...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia Z4!

So I absolutely love my Sony Xperia Z4 and i've checked back for the past 2 weeks to buy one for my boyfriend and there's none in stock every time I look! Will more appear? I hope so!

• 8 replies
  • 1 kudos