Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stop Spam Texts But Don't Have A Number

Hi, For some reason I have recently started receiving spam text messages from LEOSLOTS, it seems to be attached to the Leovegas website. Now, I have never signed up to either the website or asked for the text messages to be sent. I have tried to bloc...

PW77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recycle o2

I’ve recyled a iPhone 7plus at the shop they said that the back payment would take between 3-5 days that was Monday it now next Monday still nothing in my bank Iam posting on here as I can’t find we’re to email anybody very frustrated with o2 that I ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boku

I am trying to add to my PlayStation account with my pay monthly bill but it is saying payment errror. Can any1 help with this please

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! classic Pay as you go

Because of my low usage O2 rang and suggested I change to the Classic Pay As You Go Tarrif from early December ( 3rd or 4th). I thought the balance on my top-up account was in the region of £12.80+ prior to the change over. Mobile Data has been set t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 248 service

My ancient Top-up card finally expired (magnetic strip problem) so I picked up a new one at an O2 shop 3 days ago. Since then I have repeatedly tried to ring 248 to register the new card - only to be told - "the service is not available at the moment...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of Name

Good Morning, I need to change my name on my account as I am now married but I cannot find my marriage certificate anywhere as we have just moved house. I am wondering if anyone knows if a driving licence or passport would be classed as a suitable fo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos