Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Netflix

I entered new number and verification code, thought I had then logged into Netflix account as it said I was eligible for 6 months offer, realised after I had put in the right email address for Netflix account but had put in an old password, when I we...

Netflix Offer and Verification Codes

Hello, I purchased a contract and transferred my phone number to my new phone the week before Christmas. With this new contract, I got a free Netflix Offer and I have had trouble redeeming this. I have been to the O2 shop about the issue, but they ke...

Shauna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei Tablet Redemption

Hi Everyone, I just wondered if anybody had the link to claim the free Hauwei tablet when you purchase the phone? I was given the card and when I logged on the first time, it said I had to wait 30 days to redeem it... I have waited 30 days and in tho...

Shannon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 abroad

My phone is showing 4G with a local service provider in Canada. However the speed is equivalent to the old ‘dial up’ broadband. Friends are with Vodaphone and using the same local service provider and have expected 4G speed - why is my phone performa...

BGT1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live Chat down

Anyone know why the Live Chat has been down for 2 days? I can't reach anyone by phone and really need to get to an o2 agent. Thanks

Bean68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium Texts (SMS)?

I’ve recieved a text today from o2 reading:Hi. It looks like you recently sent your first premium text (SMS).Just in case you didn't know, this sort of text isn't included in your tariff.To check your charges and stay on top of your bill, head to My ...