Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking iPhone 7

I just switched from O2 to EE. My contract with O2 was deactivates within 3 days. I put in the EE SIM card and it didn't work since the phone is locked. No-one told me that the iPhone needs to be unlocked. Called O2 Customer Service who explained tha...

RR99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G/Wi-Fi calling on O2

Have new S9+ on O2 network, bought thru Carphone Warehouse, but phone does not have O2 firmware. Can I have firmware modified to enable 4G/Wi-Fi calling?

paul1675 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sending SMS texts via O2 website?

I had heard that you could send SMS texts to mobile phones using the www.o2.co.uk website but I cannot work it out how to do this. There is supposed to be a "send a free text message" link, but can't find it. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I am s...

LJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tado

Long story short lol. I bought a Tado through the o2 store for £50 I didn’t receive a confirmation email so I thought it hadn’t gone through. I tried to order again and the same thing happened. The next day I received 2 text saying my items would be ...

Paddy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Repair address

Hi i am sending my phone away for repair through my insurance not sure of address to put on the envelope it is being collected by dpd

Dave79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost my sim card

I'd lost my sim card, and want to have a new one with same phone number, what should I do?O2 delivers a new sim card to the home adress I left?

Paypal texts not arriving

Recently my PayPal second authorisation texts have not been coming through, I've been in touch with PayPal who advised me to try to reactive the function but after doing this the texts still do not come through. Anyone encountered similar and know a ...

kkyarrick by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! balance web

Hi, I pay by DD so on my statement it shows O2 DD. Ive noticed several O2 charges on bank statement saying Balance Web. What is this ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad Pro

Can’t access my data in France on my iPad why?

Ann by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos