Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Unlatching

Hi I got a new sim from o2 put it in a phone now its asking for a ten diget num to unlock phone what do I do

Del2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email Address

Does anyone know where I can find an email address for Customer Services as the last conversation on Chat the advisor told me he could not help and to call but ideally I need to send back up to what I'm asking and do not want to send a letter by post

Internet safety filters and O2?

Well, as I was searching for an old article of mine earlier, courtesy of The Wayback Machine and O2's 3G service (faster than 4G where I work!), something in my Web search threw this screen at me... I ignored it at the time, but did wonder about its ...

Screenshot_20190628-090610.jpg
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re rogue text

Hi this morning i received the monthly text re bill, as usual. Immmediately after this came a text with a sad face. Thinking it was a text from a pal replying to general message re loss of names on my Whats App tel no. I clicked on it and found no me...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 insurance awaiting email for postage stamp

I have made a claim this morning to send off my phone. Still no emails for the claim or for the postage stamp that I need to affix to the parcel. This service is already proving to be shocking. As i dont have a phone I cannot call back!!!!! So I have...

emma4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra charges

I have incurred an extra charge of £4.50 this month for "Remote Games" which I have never purchased. How do I block this request for payment next month

Ka1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only

We have a friend visiting from Thailand for 15 days. They want to use their iphone for data. Do O2 offer any SIM cards?

TimandTom by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos