Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! O2 live chat getting angry

I amTrying to contact someone on live chat to discuss and upgrade as want to seeWhat they can offer me. I cannot find it anywhere going crazy and getting frustrated,,

Nr1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! disney+

Anyone any idea how i cancel my disney subscription?

mclaugh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney

Hi there how do i cancel the free Disney package I got when I purchased my new phone?thanks

Jules49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple watch plan

I’m interested in getting an apple watch plan but it says Apple watch is available to O2 Pay Monthly customers, does that mean I’m not eligible as I have a sim only plan?

RP37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Screen protectors

Are the 02 shops still fitting screen protectors on customers phones? Just wondering due to covid..

Joe10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old phonenumbers

Good afternoonDoes anyone know if I can get the list of my phone calls I done 13 years ago , from the same number

Olena by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos