Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Disney+

I want to turn off reccuring billing for this because ill forget by the time my free 6 months is up... when i go on the disney+ app it has an option to manage subscription then it redirects me to a page on o2 where there is no option ti do so.

Kris6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cold calls starting with 0208068xxxx

Hi guys,I am getting non stop calls beginning with the above landline number.It is either ambulance chasers or people trying to get me to invest in stocks!Has anyone else suffered the same?Have complained to ICO.org.uk

Ot1111111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tried to transfer number but it didn’t work and now my new phone is acting up

So I joined O2 recently and along with my plan I got a new phone, everything was going well, I’d transferred my old number from my old service provider with the PAC code and it was all sorted, but then I accidentally used my old SIM from my old provi...

How I rective my o2 number?

Hi. How I reactive my o2 number? xxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Manlio by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disabling call forward

Is there a problem with the network in relation to setting and disabling call forward. I struggled to set it but succeeded after many attempts but now I want to disable it I just get the constant spinning donut of doom!

Wardy_Kid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Track & trace a phone number

Is person call me at 22:07 last night, I didn’t recognise the number so I didn’t answer it. The person is with o2, is there anyway of tracking tracing the number to find out exactly who it is? Thank you.

Resolved! Only people with 3 network can't reach me.

Hi everyone, anyone, i wonder if you can help me. I tried everything i could but i can't be reached by my friends and families with 3 network. All others can call me. Today is third day i called O2. They asked me to call 3 network. 3 told me to call ...

FAILURE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos