Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! NHS discount

Hi I have just upgraded my phone and can't remember how to get the NHS discount code and to apply it. When I picked my phone up in the shop the assistant said I needed to text NHS01 to 60202 but the message failed to send. Is this correct or can I ge...

Deborah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam calls

I’m getting so many scam calls and blocking them all. They then change the number ID or which number they call from and ring back. On contacting Ofcom they said to contact O2. Is there an option to report these numbers? Already reported to action fra...

AWxx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Audible

Hey, I was told I can claim a free audible account for 6 months as part of my offer when upgrading. Does anyone know how to claim the reward as it’s not showing up on my o2? Thanks!

REC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wireless Galaxy Buds+

Why can't I get the Wireless Galxy Buds+ that was one of the extras offered to .e when I upgraded to Samsung S20 5G. I don't want any of the other extras, they don't interest me. This is shocking. I only have 7 days left to get my extra. I would also...

Lippy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Vodafone number o2 number

HiI was using Vodafone. I moved to O2. But I would like to keep my vodafone number. I don't want to change my number. I have the vodafone PAC number as well. Please help me as soon as possible. Thanks

Sefer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upfront cost reimbursement?

Hey,So I paid £200 upfront for a contract phone recently. I used the change of mind policy within 14 days as the phone didn't feel right for me. The website is now saying I'm able to choose another phone, however I haven't received £200 upfront cost ...

1Ryan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon prime video

hi I've just upgraded my contract & am thinking of taking the 6months prime video, am being because I already have amazon prime I need to cancel it to take the 6mpnths free so does anyone know if that includes prime delivery?

change answers on satisfaction survey

I started answerring the satisfaction survey after glancing at the text and ended up putting 1s when I should have put 5s. Is there any way to change my answers? The person I dealt with was very helpful and I would not want to put anything negative h...

euan1971 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos