Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

New number to old number

I have changed from three to o2 and when I ordered my new sim. I wanted to keep the same number. And they asked me for a code and I did give them the code while checking out. I wanted to know how long does to it take for the number to change back to ...

Meet27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Record of telephone call

Hello,I was wondering if it was possible to find a record (date/time/number/duration) for a telephone call I made/received in January this year and if so, how can I find those details?Thank youR

Prof by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data not working

For the last few days I haven’t been able to connect to the internet using my data at all. This is ever since I bought a bolt on for extra data as I had used 80% of my monthly allowance. I have tried rebooting the phone, swapping out the sim and trie...

Problem order

Good morning, I wanted to order a smartphone, but the system took the amount from my account and returned it at the same time. I can't order.

124 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Purcheses

Hi I’ve just order a set of AirPods I went through the whole process, and got charged for them, but I had no confirmation email saying it had been placed. I’m not sure what I should do now

Missing order

Hi i have not received my mobile phone which ment to be delivered on 1st September! I still do not have it!? Order number is (KMMxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) [mod edit: please do not post order numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Amina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! disney +

I have just upgraded 2 phones & took out a new contract . my question is i have taken my extra on using disney + can i use my other 2 extras on disney + & stack them so giving me 18 months in total thanks

scoot6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos